Apartaments Suites de Oficentro
They offer the SERVICES OF A HOTEL, with the SPACE, the COMFORT and the INTIMACY OF AN APARTMENT.
They are an alternative of current accommodation for those companies and individuals who look for a greater comfort and dimensions than in a traditional hotel.
These apartments are ideal for business trips, temporary relocation of workers, as temporary residences or for holidays.
All the apartments (Suites Oficentro and Suites Oficentro DELUXE) are fully furnished, equipped and conditioned and have full kitchen, living room, bedroom/s and bathroom.
They are located in two new buildings situated in the center of Malaga (C. Tomás Heredia). We are owners of both buildings, which allows us to maintain and keep the optimal state of cleaning and conservation of the apartments, building and the common areas.
- Fully equipped apartments:: air conditioning and heater, kitchen utensils, washing machine, fridge / freezer, microwave, vitroceramic hob, ironing kit, hair dryer …
- Own cleaning service: Our reservations include free weekly cleaning service and change of linen and towels, for stays of more than 6 nights. However, our cleaning staff work in the building from Monday to Saturday, which allows us to solve quickly and efficiently any request or incident.
- Internet WIFI: free for our customers of both buildings, unlimited.
- Gym: free access for clients of Suites Oficentro DELUXE (C. Tomás Heredia, 22).
- Transfer service from/to airport: we colaborate with a local company wich offers our clients a fixed rate, cheaper than the normal rate.
- Reception service: our reception is located in C. Tomás Heredia, 22-24 (Apartamentos Suites Oficentro Deluxe), ground floor. We provide assistance from here to all our clients and we attend any need or problem that may arise during your stay.
-Monday to Friday: from 10am to 2pm and from 5pm to 8pm
-Saturdays: from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
-Sundays and holidays: CLOSED
* All clients staying in our Suites Oficentro & Deluxe will have an EMERGENCY TELEPHONE 24H, to avoid incidents outside these hours.